These are my latest 3D printed custom figures. Their joints are a little bit different then my previous figures. I rely more on ball joints now that can simply be plugged into the sockets for the figure. The result is a much sturdier figure. I did not go super crazy with the articulation on these two but they can be posed quite well. On the other hand these guys are much more solid and feel a lot more like proper toys then all my previous figures.
The story concept is that mankind has given up the polluted Earth to go for the stars but has left most of its mechanical servants behind. Eventually those AIs started to create their own societies. The more humanoid looking androids made for direct human interaction thought of themselves to be superior to the simple robots that were made for crude manual labor. So they enslaved them to do their bidding. Eventually some robots rebelled and build a refuge out in the wastelands. Now these robots fight to free their brethren that are still enslaved.