I'm getting some pretty unpredictable behavior with OctoPi on my 512MB Raspberry Pi:

1. Commands often don't get received at all. Other times it seems they get put into a queue and take a long time to make their way to the printer. Right now I'm having trouble getting the Temp Set commands to be sent to the hotend and bed. Other times I have trouble getting the Z axis raise button to work.

2. Since yesterday, almost every time I try to print with OctoPi the print starts fine and about 5 seconds in just stops. No errors, just stops. The heat bed and hotend stay on, though. When I try manually loading the same gcode on an SD card, it works fine.

3. Today, I tried to start a print and Octopi was reporting the heatbed was at 110, while the LCD showed it was at 98. So the print tried to start with the heatbed way below temp. Tried stopping the print from Octopi immediately and it took about 2 minutes before it finally cancelled.

4. This might be a Cura thing, but I'm getting unpredictable pre-heating behavior. Sometimes the heatbed and hotend will heat at the same time. Sometimes the heatbed heats first, then the hotend. Can't figure out why.