Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post

So where's the answers to my other two questions?
Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
Question:

In a place where there are no restrictions on the type and number of firearms a person can have, either legally or illegally, would a nutter like ours have gone into a situation armed only with a two shot weapon? Not on your Nellie. He'd have been armed to the teeth with an array of the most destructive weapons made.
Same answer as above. First, lets look at the facts. This nut case obviously knew he was going to do this. He planned for it. But he planned so well that he needed to ask the authorities to bring him an ISIS flag. He wasn't smart enough to remember to get that in advance and bring it with him. So right there, your assertion that he would be prepared as well as a Seal Team is questionable.

Suppose he had rifles, rocket launchers as well as hand guns. And in fact, he is so well prepared that he is wearing a bullet proof vest. I guess what that means is I would wish I had a different gun. With that said, if that mini-revolver was in my pocket, I would make due. If he turned his back to me and was within 10 feet, that mini-revolver would equal all the rifles, rocket launchers and hand guns he brought with him.