Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    I don't have a printer yet. I hope to get one soon and to start making custom toys like Transformers and such.

Hobby Robotics is my most common application for 3D printing. It's useful because it allows me to design custom robots and use scrapped parts.

1. replacement parts for automotive, household, office items.
    2. fashion / decoration.

Student
    Follow vfrride On Twitter
    So far I've been doing a lot of upgrades to my printer which has resulted in large improvements in printing quality. I also printed out a cake topper for my wife when one of her clients forgot to order it in time. That really saved the day! In the future I see myself making parts that improve upon existing machinery in my house. I've already got a few ideas on how to improve my drill press and miter saw.

makeing parts for DIY projects, and addon's for hardware to improve functionality

I use a lot of 123d apps, like Make, Meshmixer, etc. as well as Pronter. They're useful because I can design as well as verify them before printing.

Hello everyone,
    What applications of 3D printing do you use the most, and how are these applications useful for you?
    My favorite application is Simplify3D! It is by far the best slicer I've ever used. But the steep price of $140 is unappealing.
    -Razer0901

Student
    Follow A3DTech On Twitter
    Professionally we print prototypes of components for our printers we later want machined out of aluminum or cast out of some other material.

Personally, I'm trying to 3D Print Ultra-Micro (Less than 12" wing span) RC Planes.

Student
    I plan to start prototyping toys and costuming

Student
    Follow theP13RC3 On Twitter Add theP13RC3 on Thingiverse
    My company does tons of prototyping for clients, so that's definitely most useful to me.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast