Close

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I make different kinds of prototypes and casts in my school and it is really catching on.

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: What applications of 3D printing do you use the most, and how are these applications useful for you?

A: The application that I use my printer for the most is creating replacement items or other items used for repairing & upgrading existing products. The second greatest use I have for my printer is creating items that I don't feel like buying for high costs (ie: GoPro accessories, mounts, brackets, tools, & tool accessories).

I use it for trying my own new designs and for product part replacements. It may take a couple of hours to design a replacement part but for those items that cannot be replaced there's great satisfaction in fixing a broken appliance.

Student
    I do not have my 3d printer yet, but I will use it great deal for making parts which I will then use to make sand molds into which I can cast Aluminum, Brass and such to build items such as steam engines

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    What applications of 3D printing do you use the most, and how are these applications useful for you?

I use 3D printing the most for university to create prototypes and model to see if they work. The allow me to see my physical design quickly and allow me to make changes more frequently.

I use 3d printing for data visualization and prototyping architectural models. 3d printing is extremely useful because it adds that realm of tactility that is not available on the computer.

Student
    I print spare parts, toys for my daughter, lithographs and will be printing musical instruments next.

I am a research engineer, so I use 3D printers for designing aerospace components for testing.

Some cases for my electronic projects

Cases for electronics projects

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast