Close

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Very nice! This could move to the top of the list as my next 3D printer!

Student
    What are the advantages of the KLIC-N-PRINT 3D?

Hmm, good question and I guess I shall ask the same thing.
    On the page I looked at to read about the printer that is a heading, but basically everything I read pretty much applies to ANY 3D printer that works.
    No need to wait for prototypes to be built elsewhere or cost of making molds and handy around the home etc.. etc.. etc...
    So, What are the advantages of the KLIC-N-PRINT 3D?
    NUMBER OF EXTRUDERS 2

That is the only thing really to catch my attention though admittedly I do not know allot about the various 3d printers out there to see any major difference.

BUILD SIZE 6in x 6in x 9in

That seems a bit small to me, I am looking at 8x8x8 myself and would actually prefer at least a 12x12x12
    6x6x9 would do allot for me but allot it's not big enough to do. I would like something at least big enough to print a new cover for a desktop printer and of course that would have to be 8.5 wide or more for even a small printer.

Actually I do not understand much about why the printers are all so small anyway? Other than maybe a heated bed costing more for a larger size, how much more would it really cost to make these things like 18"x18"x8".
    Would that not use all the same working parts as a 6x6x6 just a larger frame to extend the area available to work in?

Heck make them 24x24x12 and open frame design and if it works well I'd print my own top and sides for it to box it in. LOL

Student
    Follow moke1180 On Twitter Add moke1180 on Facebook
    Let us know what you think of this 3D printer.

I looks nice. The wifi feature is really nice to see and dual extruder is great at the cost. The build volume could be larger

Follow rvanwaes On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

Visit KNP3D.com for more information on the KLIC-N-PRINT 3D, and let us know what you think of this 3D printer.
    The KLIC-N-PRINT 3D looks like a solid product for the price. It has a very clean appearance and the dual extruders are a great feature. I do agree with some of the other posts, though - a larger build space would be beneficial and wifi connectivity would set you apart from the market.

The KLIC-N-PRINT looks user-friendly and clean, but I would prefer a larger bed.

Student
    A lot of value for money to get two extruder machine for that price. The build size could be a few inches bigger. I would not trust long prints to be left on tethering so SD card support is the best alternative for me. Linux support is missing.

Student
    Beautiful printer, surprised I hadn't heard of it before today. The handles on the side are a nice feature. I would however like a larger build area.

Nice dualstruder rig, decent pricepoint when it's on sale.

I like the two extruders of the printer

Seems to have great specs! (except for the rather small build size, but the price is good). Wouldn't mind trying out at all! (especially with highly detailed models on the super tiny layer height)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast