Full disclosure, I resell CubePros via Fargo 3D Printing. Shameless plug out of the way, here's my thoughts.

If you consider a Replicator 2 unreliable, you're either using it wrong, putting cheap materials into it, or have a lemon. It IS possible you have a lemon, they do happen! We have 4 Rep 2's that we run day in and day out. Yes, they clog occasionally, but it's about once every 300-500 hours. Not too bad.

The CubePro is a very well built machine. The CubeX, the previous generation of the CubePro, is a piece of trash worth more as scrap material than as a printer. Seriously, night and day difference.

Loading the material into the CubePro is a bit timeconsuming, but the machine guides you through it well enough, giving step by step instructions via a touchscreen. The touchscreen should really be about an inch bigger and not recessed into the bezel like it is. If you have fat fingers, you'll want to us an "unclicked" ballpoint pen. It's a resistive, not capacitive touchscreen.

The CubePro software isn't nearly as nice as the MakerBot software, but if you're of an engineering mind, you'll figure it out

We've gotten some REALLY nice prints out of the CubePro. As with most 3D printers, making sure that the build plate is level is key, and there's not much of an assisted leveling feature built in at the moment.

The printer looks really damn cool, like something out of JJ Abrams' Star Trek. The enclosure helps to keep the noise down, and keeps the printer nice and warm when the chamber heater is turned on for printing ABS.

The software doesn't handle overhangs the best. It tends to overbuild supports, making them difficult to remove after printing, and overhangs tend to droop quite a bit.

It's certainly not an exhaustive review, but I hope it gives you something to go on!