Quote Originally Posted by soofle616 View Post
Well, printed the spacer, installed the glass bed, and promptly had a horribly failed print. nothing stuck at all (i tried it with bare glass, cleaned with rubbing alcohol, printing abs).

Edit: having now removed the glass plate I seem to be getting the same gap between my infill and shells. Looking at the picture it's pretty clear that things are not sticking properly but why? bed temp is 110, kapton was cleaned with rubbing alcohol prior to the print being started, print temp is 230. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed other than there was a piece of glass on it and now there isn't.

I ended up getting my Glass and the Very first 1 or 2 Prints were PERFECT, excellent Gloss Finish. The Nothing Stuck anymore, I went and bought a small spray bottle of "Isopropyl Alcohol" from Bunnings, spent hours and hours Trying, then Cleaning, then Trying then Cleaning, actually spent 8 hours trying everything, Bought Hair Spray, Glue Sticks then I thought maybe the Heat of the Day might be adding moisture to the PLA I was Printing. I waited until the Sun went down and then found on my First attempt with the Glue Stick I finally got it to stick. Finish isn't as good as straight on the Glass. I have since had this happen a few times and found night time was the only time I could print. Are there people out there printing just on Glass without anything sprayed or rubbed over the Glass?