Close

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    The presentation/website and actual unit have a great look and feel but more detailed info is needed: heated bed? dual color extrusion? WiFi? What about warranty (you mention support only)? But overall looks like a professional and serious option.

nice, the look is also good. but, is it robust enough?

Follow joealarson On Twitter Add joealarson on Facebook Add joealarson on Google+ Add joealarson on Shapeways Add joealarson on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by apmahardy View Post
    To be blunt, I don't see a standout feature of this printer. Its a solid competitor, but lacks wifi a very attractive feature available on other machines within this price range.
    A word about octoprint comparability and a word about where I can get upgrades would not be amiss.

Add GameProps on Facebook Add GameProps on Thingiverse
    The printer would be nice but for the cost you have several other printers that have a larger build space for a more affordable cost. This printer reminds me too much of Flashforge.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    Looks absolutely gorgeous! Wish I could try this. Wi-Fi connectivity would be a plus, but not a deal breaker. One other thing, the "handy around the house" listing would be a bit drastic, IMO. You would have to print several "handyman" items on a printer before you could justify this cost-wise.

Technician
    I like the look. As someone who is not afraid to get in, tinker, learn, and build; I would not consider this printer because I can (and am) building one with a much larger print area for cheaper (no heated build plate, but I could still add that and come in under this printer's price).

However for someone who is not as technical and willing to learn as I am, I think the printer's features and price point are very competitive -- especially if the printer comes assembled instead of as a kit (the site doesn't seem to specify).

Student
    Looks nice, but for the price point the build volume could be bigger.

I actually went in and took a look at the machine. I live about 30 minutes from their shop. They just put the KNP3D on special for $799, which is an amazing price for the specs.

Amazing! Would love to have one sitting on my work bench at home.

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    Q: Visit KNP3D.com for more information on the KLIC-N-PRINT 3D, and let us know what you think of this 3D printer.

A: Looks to be a decent base model printer. I like what I've read so far, but the site lacks a lot of technical specs that hardcore makers are going to be looking for.
    - 1) Hot-end type
    - 2) Printing speeds; Max movement mm/s
    - 3) Board technology; Type, model, specs. Is it an opensource platform?

*Side Note: The site is very functional as is, but you should add a tab/button that allows the advanced users to view the technical details of this unit.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast