Ijmok: Yeah I think that changing the resin temperature or other adjustments are quite interesting, but I don't know if anyone has really tested it thoroughly. For me personally I am working on a bunch of hacks that change all sorts of stuff so I haven't tried playing with the temperature yet. Also experiments with all different kinds of resins in the future will be really interesting. I could definitely imagine such experiments leading to significant benefits though.

Chayat: I think that this definitely needs to be considered, though I don't think that it should be too hard to address. Off the top of my head I would think that you would heat both the salt water and resin and then if you know the temperature then software could address any size increase. I think water expands about 1% with a 50 degree C increase so the effect isn't giant, but still worth noting. Also if the Peachy later has the ability to continuously measure resin height then this problem would be automatically addressed.

Zypher: Yeah I think that it is definitely important to have the drips go underwater rather than just dropping on the resin. The instructions do call for this and it works well. It is definitely important to have the resin clean of other things. Bubbles are also something to watch out for.