Hey welcome to the forum!

The effect that I think you are describing where the laser is shining at an angle (so that the max volume would be a pyramid shape) is already corrected for in software. However things do need to be properly calibrated for it to work properly. One thing that will help with that is I know there is work on having the Peachy continuously measure the resin height. Of course with very careful calibration very good results are still achievable. Also I don't think that the rectangle shape of the mirrors should be causing problems either. This is because both mirrors are rotating with respect to the long axis of the mirrors.

I too am curious what the problems are with the circuit. I think that just adding more calibration options to the software will also help with prints. For example if for a small mirror deflection the mirror moves easily but not as much for a large mirror deflection (or vice versa) then software could help with this. However ultimately I think that circuit problems definitely need to be addressed.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions. I think that the more people suggests stuff the better the printer will be. Even if some suggestions don't lead to anything others can. Sometimes very unexpectedly. I personally got interested in being active on this forum after I saw some ideas about how to actively measure the resin level.