Quote Originally Posted by ssayer View Post
Heh, I tried two DaVincis before I gave up on them. Reading their warranty and the reviews, I'd say that DaVinci warrants the case for a year, and that's about it...

This is pretty different than the Dreamer, there is a reason the dreamer costs another 350 bucks. That said, I wouldn't buy the Dreamer if I had an extra 350, I'd go for the Pro. If I had the money (I started out with a budget of 500 *DaVinci* and upped it to 1000 even though that was more than I really had to spend), I'd have a Pro here right now...
Great insight ssayer, thanks for sharing! I am surprised the DaVinci is not just a better option (also their Amazon reviews are ok but not stellar) since it is made by one of the main manufacturers of electronics in the world (Kinpo Group). Well I guess they could be the best in contract manufacture for other people's brands but that does not necessarily mean they can easily enter the consumer brand space. I really like the concept of their offering, I hope they do well for the sake of having good options/competition in the 3DP arena.
As for the Dremel vs. Dreamer, do you know the key differences between these two that warrants the $350 pricetag gap? Thanks.