Pet is quite easy to print with in general but same as any plastic there are a million different formulations of the stuff and all have their differences. The stuff that intservo is offering i have sampled myself and from what i can tell in the bit i printed it was extremely easy and probably the strongest plastic i have used to date. Almost identical to colorfabb xt. Priced the same as pla and abs as well. I was impressed with it. On the flip side there is coex3d's pet filament which is completely different and imo not suitable for use at all in home 3d printers. Taulmans t-glass is different as well and falls somewhere in the middle. Taulmans suff is always difficult simply because their extrusion always sux and diameters are all over the place. Madesolid pet+ is good as well for any of the translucent colors. Expensive but good. Pet will eventually take over the abs market someday though. Prices are slowly coming down. The stuff intservo has is priced now about the same as pla and abs. Hope this helps a little on pet choices since i have tried about every one of them.