@JohnA136: First off, I would like to start by saying Thank You because you actually took the time to go onto my site and give me critical feedback, which I do appreciate. I understand there are a lot of questions regarding my site and I'm going to do the best I can do answer them. I also understand many experienced 3d printer users may not necessarily agree to the list, but hopefully after my explanation as to how I concluded the non-finalized list of the most popular, it'll give you a better idea on how I got to the list. The list was generated using reviews online and I populated the list with printers that were available to my site at the time and that I felt should be placed on the list. Clearly, the most popular list is not finalized or complete by any means and will constantly be updated. Like with any new field you go into, you start by learning, reading, making mistakes and re-learning and talking so I'd like to see this as part of the process. Can you suggest some 3d printers & filament that may among your popular selection?

@Geoff: The printers are actually stock from vendors on Amazon and the price of the products listed are always the lowest possible we can find.

I appreciate those of you who have checked out the site, and I will be updating the site as frequently as I can to suit the needs of my users. Thanks again.