Close

y axes move's linearly in the - direction see pic's

ok so for some reason the y axes moves in the down direction negative every new layer it started half way up a print that it was printing seen in one of the pic's any ideas as to why?

ok so i feel that i should tell the story of what has happened to this printer in the past few days a couple of days ago i plugged my lap top power supply in to the printer by accident and i printed a part never even notice it till after but everything still worked so no big but i was having trouble Extruding and the e motor would keep clicking so i turned up the amps but that made to much heat so i stuck heat sinks to the sides of the stepper motor using thermal tape that helped but the problem kept getting worse so i upped the temp again and again till it was 270c at this point heat was a big problem so i stuck a fan on it and read somewhere that a guy replaced his hot end and it fixed the problem so i got online to find one and fond out that the tip is removable so i took the tip off torched it with a MAP torch 2 or 3 times ok maybe 4 or 5 to burn the pla off then i took the wire from a 1/4 resistor and poked it though spun it a bit and stuff put it back together and it extrudes like new so that's the story there's 5 min you won't ever get back lol. by the way the e motor is now cool to the touch literally
    Attached Images Attached Images