I attempted to fix it myself by editing some code in the pins.h file. I found the motherboard 33 pin setup and changed the bed to 9. When I hooked everything up, uploading the firmware, and ran it using Pronterface, either my board or the relay started rapidly clicking. I immediately turned off my PSU, afraid that I was frying my RAMPS board. I contacted Colin and told him about my issue. He modified and sent me some code. I uploaded it and ran it, but had the same issue when heating the bed from Pronterface. I told him about it and he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Farrer
Usually it won't click rapidly, but I have seen that happen when using non stock firmware, since you are using the firmware I sent over I wouldn't think it would click on and off rapidly (once less then ever second)
When I try and heat the bed from the printer LCD, it doesn't making the clicking noise except once as soon as I initiate the heating. Is it just that Pronterface is sending the same code over and over to the printer, causing it to do this? Just the noise scares me, and my heating LED which is normally very bright is only ~15% its normal brightness, which also worried me.