Ooh. I'll have to print it out. Been on the fence about it for a while. I've printed a couple of upgrades, including a new Z-stop design I found/liked. Nothing against some of the other designs I've seen. http://www.thingiverse.com/make:96992
Some things I've learned, for my own future reference, and maybe some tips for future total newbs:

Z-stop adjustment and bed leveling is important. A lot more than you think. <Read that 4x before printing anything in ABS.
ABS Juice doesn't get enough credit, online (I haven't tried the glue sticks yet).
When people put hairspray, tape, or whatever else on the bed, pay attention to what material they're using. I used tape for ABS, didn't get what all the fuss was about. Didn't stick at all. Used the same tape for PLA, and I now have parts with blue tape stuck to them, that will never come off, for their entire lives. And no, that's not the sticky side of the tape. It's just some kind of molecular sorcery with the shiny, non-sticky side of blue tape when it touches hot PLA.
That 115° bed temp is really where it's at. So, for those of us with 10" beds, that means it's gonna be a while warming up.
The problem really does change every time you print. Soon as you think you've nailed it, it will be back, tomorrow.
Slic3r can do a better job than Cura, sometimes. But Cura has a nice UI, and if you can get by with it, it's cool. I've successfully printed from both.