Close

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    The first 3D doodler project would be drawing a 3d henna pattern onto a cast of my arm - then when cooled, I take off and place on my own arm

Add Print_Bigger on Thingiverse
    Several uses: Modifying or fixing printed parts, Prototyping small parts for real-life measurements that can be taken into CAD, Prototype possible wearable prints, Make a fly swatter!

Follow wpilgrim On Twitter Add wpilgrim on Facebook Add wpilgrim on Thingiverse
    I love the 3Doodler eifel towers that i have seen. I think that would be a first for me.

I'd make the eiffel tower.

Student
    Follow Pmbtruckin On Twitter Add Pmbtruckin on Facebook
    I think I would do test cube then I would make my beautiful wife a one of kind hat

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by 3Doodler
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Which 3Doodler project will you make first? Check our site here for some ready to doodle inspiration: http://the3doodler.com/project/

I want to get one for our autistic son who is an amazing artist:drawing,clay etc. I just found out these existed and I can not wait to see what he does with it

Student
    Follow InteMed On Twitter
    Handwritten name plates

i think i would wanna draw some signs

I would use the 3doodler to make replicas of famous buildings. (mini, of course.)

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    If the material bonds to (synthetic) fabric, maybe I will try to modify some shirts, like create 3d printed buttons or pockets, or parts to give a certain structure to the textile.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast