Close

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    More printer options for your Australian store please! you only sell 2 models on there currently.

Auto-Bed leveling!

first of all, it's nice to see a company in Europe. A larger build area is always nice, and a closed print area is cool for when you're using the printer in a public space

Student
    Add thelowlander on Shapeways
    click button in 3D app>print window with print "preview">print.... done. Not bothering about conversion this or that. Just print in your native 3D app like you would print a text file from a text editor.

Student
    Being new to the field the product that most intrigues me is the NEO printer which allows for entry into the market by the average person who wants to explore the technology and begin to build their skills. The feature that would be of most interest to me is the ability of the printer to maintain self leveling as it prints in order to provide the highest degree of accuracy that the component parts could create.

Engineer-in-Training
    Heated bed and fully enclosed build areas with cooling capability.

Student
    Wi-Fi connection wouldn't be bad, but I vote for a heated bed.

I believe the double extruder capability is very impressive and useful. Therefore I vote for the double DD2 extruder being the more important feature.

The site has a ton of information, but the organization and design make it hard to find and read. Maybe more pages with less info on each one would be better.

English website? I'd really like wifi and a way to automatically remove the print from the plate.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast