I've got a 3dstuffmaker Evolution, picked it up 2nd hand a while ago.

Has had little use beyond calibration, as its a bit noisy (motor noise) and the missus doesn't like that ... Also I was printing on the kitchen bench that borders the lounge room, probably didn't help things!

I could barely print a thing on the acrylic bed + kapton tape. But the whole print bed was slightly bowed in the middle from the previous owner, probably over time from the heat of the prints.

I had success printing small things on a piece of glass / mirror. Freshly cleaned with windex + microfibre worked well. As did a layer of strong hairspray on the glass.
I did have problems with larger prints popping off the glass once the bottom layers cooled down. Success rate was slightly improved with a heat lamp.

It could really do with a heated bed I reckon.

AFAIK I can use a reprap one, but first need to do something with the firmware with using an arduino or something? not sure.

If anyone knows the best way to upgrade the Stuffmaker Evolution to include a heated bed I think I'd get more use out of it... Especially after seeing someone else print one of these t-rex skulls. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:308335 ...and the No 1 Son being Dino crazy.