Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
Hi Emanuel, I am looking again at this printer and I am wondering, it looks like there is very little room to move in the X-Axis? It looks like I would need to totally remove the second extruder to make room so the Xaxis could print wider than 5cm
Hi Geoff, the image in the render uses an old version of the structure, you can see in the github that we have widden it so you could use Monkey using all the bed space.here are some pictures of the machines, this are the prototipes, I´ll try to send pictures of the final version later on.https://www.facebook.com/Hello3dprin...pe=1&theaterWe will be releasing in the next week or 2 some new files, like the box for the Rumba controller and a Geared version of the extruder so you can choose between speed or precision. Its very handfull when you cjange from the 0.5mm nozzle to the 1.6mm.Once more thank you for the interest ad support. We are trying our best to give you the best but its only possible with feedback and ideas like thisBest regardsEmanuel