Close

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Easy! I would doodle Nintendo themed fish aquarium decorations. Mario, Metroid, etc...
    My poor artistic skills would leave plenty of holes for fish friends to swim around and live in.

Create name tags and all sorts of signs would come in very handy for all sorts off occasions. Think off birthday party's, bachelor party's, weddings, garage sales and so on...

I would make custom fishing lures. With 3Doodler I'll be able to make lures unlike anything currently on the market, which would give me a huge advantage over other anglers!

I would use the 3d Doodler to repair and fill flaws on my 3d printed objects.

I would probably start making 3d prints of objects displaying cut-a-ways of inner structures and working of complex mechanical objects for learning purposes.

I would love to try designing some Celtic patterns or Norse runes. Also custom shaped holders for different tools.

it would be cool to use the 3D doodler as some sort of scaffolding glue gun. you could bond pieces together by wrapping it in melted plastic

I will definitely create sculptures with and for my kids. Small hangers for certain small items also.

I would draw a portrait of my wife and family!

Corporate swag for my company

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast