I'm kind of an insider, I'm helping out with general stuff - putting together nuts and bolts, making stuff, and just being another set of eyes on designs and ideas. I don't have much formal background on software, engineering, or anything, I'm just a student at the UofS and a member of saskatoon techworks.

So anything I say is just speculation, and hopefully I don't send anyone in the wrong direction with the progress or plans.

We're loving every bit of the suggestions that come from here, but its obvious we can't try every good idea on the first design. So more often were going to have to suggest that you try it for yourself once the "betas" get shipped. In the meantime, collaborate on the ideas so that you have the best design to try out when you can. I'll also try to give my opinion, given what I've seen being discussed here.

I said "betas" because, as James also mentioned here, better word might be alpha. We want people to be changing the design we send, and to incorporate all of the ideas brought up here.