Dollarz81,

I responded to your question in the thread I started, but I also have a question for you. When you run G28, is the hotend staying at X0,Y0 to probe the Z axis? That is how I wasn't noticing the contact of the x endstop. With G28 my hotend was moving to X0/Y0 and would just move up and down to probe the Z axis and not move to the middle of the bed. So when I would do a G29, it would just go up and back down to make the first probing point because the x endstop was already activated. When I swapped to Roxy's code base, G28 would move to X0,Y0 and then move the x/y axis to the middle of the bed to probe the Z axis because of the change in Z Safe Homing in the configuration.h. Then doing a G29 made it obvious that I was making contact with x endstop on the first probing point. Although it was obvious, it took me a while to notice it

The change I found out was in the

#ifdef Z_SAFE_HOMING

#define Z_SAFE_HOMING_X_POINT (X_MAX_LENGTH/2) // X point for Z homing when homing all axis (G28)
#define Z_SAFE_HOMING_Y_POINT (Y_MAX_LENGTH/2) // Y point for Z homing when homing all axis (G28)

Before switching to Roxy's code base, my x and y axis z safe homing points were set to 0