NO!

AND

I'M PISSED at this idea for several reasons, like many other 'logical conclusions' our mind races to the end bypassing all the steps in between and we end up frozen in fear of what could 'theoretically' happen but in reality, wouldn't happen.

1st of all, you need a printer capable of printing 'danger' and that requires the sophistication of the machine to actually print things like bombs.... and well you'd need a machine to actually have access to materials that would make bombs, for example.
WE DON'T HAVE THIS...yet, and YET i mean like in a very fuking long time.

2nd, you'd need this level of printer to be connected to the internet or some remote control. Don't incorporate wireless information transfer to your 3D printers. Make it a stand alone printer, and the ONLY WAY to interact with this printer is an OFFLINE computer.

3rd, if your printer is connected, the hacker will have to bypass all the security protocols, and lets say they do. the hacker will have to know the way the machine is operated in the facility, like where the materials comes from, automate or not, if there are workers standing next to the printer ... turn the off button
i mean something as simple as cutting power to the printer will prevent any and all hackers >.>

4 When you're d one with the machine, unplug it... i don't care how good of a hacker you are, a powerless printer is a useless printer.

to do all these security bypass and not lit up any red flags? and you'd wouldn't wanna hack some joe shmo's printer who can't print anything useful, if you wanna hack government level machines, try getting pass their fire walls first, then try getting past their internal infrastructure, then try getting past the people that work there, then try getting past that power supply....

good luck >.> this is a waste of time discussing this topic.