Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
On the one hand, it isn't promised to be delivered in a month Their six-month delivery time on the Early Bird printers isn't very likely, but it's not as egregiously bad as some campaigns.

On the other hand, this is a glimmer of a concept that is making big promises on performance... Maybe also there is some language barrier here, but the video and write up on the indiegogo page just trigger my scam-senses all over the place. I mean "One day there was a boy. He came up with a vision to change the world." Really?

Maybe I could be wrong, maybe they're of the opinion that detail and clarity don't sell products like a warm and fuzzy journey of self-discovery.

Maybe it's just that the thing that with what they show in the render and prototype the very gimmick they are implying the printer to have isn't physically possible. You can get two heads on two gantries working at the same time on the same part, sure. But they will crash into each-other, pause for each-other, have to move out of each-other's way enough that you can only get about 50% faster printing depending on geometry, and a big sacrifice in quality, again depending on the geometry.

Well healthy critic is always good. They story may be not acceptable in some cases but as far as I asked around it was interesting to read, wasn't it?
It is 75% faster actually, we are still trying to improve up to 100% by using cooling camera and by improving extruders movement.
There are two different axes it has total 7 different axes. I probably not supposed to tell that because of really strict patenting rules.