Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by brucehvn View Post
    Well, I certainly don't see anything obvious in there. You have this line:

#define XY_TRAVEL_SPEED 8000 // X and Y axis travel speed between probes, in mm/min

8000 seems a little high. Maybe try reducing that to something like 4000, but it doesn't seem like that would be the issue. Are you using the latest Marlin?
    I have 8000 because that is my max as my system will allow without skipping.

I was hoping Roxy would chime in on this since they know this code so very well because I know sort of what it is doing but not how it is doing it. Thing is, as I said, they are leaving something opened, or not flushed, and when I do a g28, or a g30, it closes, or flushes, everything so it works right again.

edit: As far as the latest Marlin I am not sure but I don't think so as I am frankly afraid of it because I have this Marlin so tweaked for my purposes.

For instance I was beating my head on the table for a couple of hours because ABL would not work with multiple points and why? Because the Config file says one thing and Marlin is looking for another. So, I was always defaulting to 3 point due to it. This is why you see
    #define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS 2

I have now updated everything and it still does it.

After the g29 it makes the printer unusable but if you move Z the other axis will not move but move X or Y and they all move by the same amount.
    #define ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_POINTS 2
    in the configuration file.

After looking at the repository I am going to upgrade my version as 2, or three files are newer but luckily the configuration.h is the same so I can just drop mine in but I doubt this issue was fixed.

After looking I see this version has at least named the ACCURATE_BED_LEVELING_POINTS to the newer AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID_POINTS so that is a plus.
    Last edited by DarkAlchemist; 08-17-2014 at 09:27 AM.