Quote Originally Posted by User_Defined View Post
Jstrack, I dont really understand what kind of waves you are talking about, your video shows light waves.
I mean that it is like total internal reflection with a laser. The waves that I am talking about here are sound waves. I am just saying that how the sound waves travel here is similar to light waves, so that it is easier to visualize. So if you create a sound wave in the liquid that is heading toward the surface, you can kind of think of it like a laser shining up at the surface. If the wave is normal to the water then it will pass through into the air (without creating any surface wave at all). If the sound wave is at a significant angle then instead of passing through to the air it will cause a surface wave (where as if it were a laser the light will reflect instead of causing a surface wave). So I posted the video of the laser just to give an intuitive sense for how the sound waves are working. The stuff in the video involving a flashlight and after is not relevant. Let me know if I am still unclear.

I think that the pressure system is basically the same thing as the drip system (without the ability to count drips). I mean pressure ultimately controls dripping, so I think that they are not as original as they claim haha. So yeah it seems Peachy clones are coming!

I would guess that you are correct about thicker walls fixing the issue. That is an interesting idea having the software make the walls thicker automatically in areas that could be trouble. Ultimately though I would like to really understand the exact causes well so that thin walls in areas that curve dramatically still print well. I think that eventually this printer will be able to do really amazing prints, while still being super cheap.