I have not updated this thread in a while so here is a bunch of new stuff. First I made some more figures based on the caveman buck:

I printed the original caveman again. The new one is much smoother and also has new ankle joint that tilts to the left and right allowing for better balance.

I made a second figure based on the buck. This one is a warrior from a bad clan that robs other caveman tribes of their precious atlantean artefacts. The original caveman in the fight scenes below is still the old rough one:

This is another character from the scavenger clan. He comes with a ray gun and an energy belt that lets him charge the weapon. He is the most skilled warrior of his clan and is allowed to wear the clan’s sacred battle mask. He also has a stone cleaver on his back for close combat.

I also started on a line based on the generic male body template I made in Modo a couple of months ago. I turned the the generic Dark Future Warrior into a more interesting alien and made another alien warrior to be his buddy.