The Chinese "cheap" filament has a reputation of having lots of foreign matter in it, if someone can afford the price of a hot end nozzle, then they could try it, but I seriously doubt if you can actually print with it. There is a reason it is CHEAP, it is scraps of who knows what. The Chinese have a habit of telling you what they think you want to hear, just to get you to buy something.

Alibaba has been a great supplier on everything I have bought through them, no doubt their are some Chinese suppliers that sell good products. However CHEAP is exactly that. Alibaba sellers rely on their feedback, the feedback system there seems much better than the feedback system on eBay. I would be much more likely to buy through Alibaba than I would eBay, even though I sell on eBay.

I would suspect that this filament is not the type it is said to be, as in, not ABS, or not PLA, and is floor sweepings, and recycled junk, otherwise they could not sell it so cheap. Even the Chinese have minimum materials costs. I suspect they take what ever plastic scrap they can put together, sort it some what (sorting recycle is not great), and sell it as what ever they choose.

There are U.S. suppliers of industrial recycled material that can be counted on. The material is pre-consumer, it is bought from manufacturers, and is of known origin, therefore you know what it actually is. It is stored clean, it is guaranteed clean, it is guaranteed type, the moisture content is known, it is completely documented. It is not available in filament, only as a regrind. I would suggest clubs, and suppliers buy from one of these U.S. suppliers and make low cost filament.