Geoff,

The work you've done in the 3D printing community has been tremendous. It saved beginners who are new to 3D printing a lot of time and headaches. I'd like to thank you for it as I've learned from some of your tips as well.

FlashForge does not have an official 3DPB forum rep that's chiefly in charge of checking every thread and reply. This is why the FLASHFORGE USA contact info is in my signature in case anyone needs direct assistance. I also do my best to come on here once a day, but sometimes I can't go through every thread.

FlashForge knows the importance of offering excellent customer service. It has been and always will be the number one goal that we aim to go above and beyond.

The R&D team is aware of the issue with some of the filaments. They are in the process of making improvements. Regarding communication problems with reps from FlashForge China, I will forward this issue directly to their management. But sometimes, it could be that e-mails are sent to their junk e-mails.

Customers are the life blood of FlashForge. We are in the business of introducing 3D printing to the world and servicing our customers, not jeopardizing this relationship.

P.S. still waiting for your PM so I can have one of my sales give you a shipping quote for the hot bed and glass plate

Peter