It is something that should have been printed flat, but I wanted to see what the vertical limits of the printer were so I printed it standing up. Flat it would have been done much faster. In the future the walls will be printed vertical as I will be doing multiple walls. As for the software used... the walls were first drawing in AutoCAD Architectural desktop. Then the walls were converted to COINS (Construction Industry Solutions) I use that for all my Lumber takeoffs. I then converted the members into a solid though a small process, and then saved as an .STL File and then with Slic3r I created the program. My goal is to take and start printing houses from the floor plans that I already have drawn, and then being able to create modules for options such as changing a bedroom to a loft, or adding a 3rd car garage, or grand master bath. Going to take some modeling on some of it to pull off, but it is looking good so far. I am seeing what I expect to see other than the spider webs. I bet I can get them to go away with printing solid walls. I was just asked to print a set of walls in frame, as I might be creating some teaching tools of framed walls, to teach framing techniques.

Mark