Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Great! The RRP is born

Coming from a techie-background I'm quite blank on the chemistry of resins, altho I'm reading up on it in an attempt to assuage the pain of waiting for my own Peachy. I believe a locally-sourced, cheap biodegradable resin recipe with good instructions (and a video walk-through) would be a major boon to the project. Hemp is an especially interesting material, but not easily sourced in many countries like here in Norway, where cannabis is illegal and this affects hemp as well. Yes, our politicians are idiots.

Hook me up to the Google Drive folder @ morteng@gmail.com
    Hemp is the greatest substance ever discovered, but the oil barons were so fearful of it's potential to revolutionize the world that they enslaved us to their oil empire by making all hemp variations illegal by demonizing the users of the drug strain cannabis (which by the way is a wonderful pain-killer and medically proven to have the least amount of side effects for people who have chronic pain). Normal industrial hemp won't get you high even if you smoked a ton! I think projects like Peachy printer can gather amazing people to develop revolutionary technologies! I never considered working with plant-based resins for 3d printing till Peachy was developed!
    Last edited by amirjabri; 06-14-2014 at 08:05 AM.