Okay I am going to come right out and admit it. I am clueless when it comes to PETG. Never printed with it before, and, well not only does it not stick to the build plate, it wants to run away from it... I have / use 2 different printers.Both Voxelab Aquila series printers.Aquila (Original) with a PEI build plate add on which really did help my PLA printing.Aquila X3 Max with a factory PEI build plate (And a giant one at that!). PLA will slide off into the print if I don't do the glue trick to give it something to bite onto, but after tons of successful PLA prints I think that works pretty nicely...Again through, PETG, not so nice...I am using Voxelmaker as the slicer for now. I think I found a tutorial on how to set up a custom printer profile for unlisted printers in Cura. I will be moving to Cura fully in the future, but for now, I am stuck on Voxelmaker doing the learning curve thing to get off of it. Given the limitations of the slicer that works for the X3 Max, could you please tell me what settings I can use for Voxelmaker to make this happy? Or maybe how to get a working profile in Cura under a different make / model name like the Aquila just runs under the Ender 3 profile...Is there something like the purple school glue trick that works for PETG? Should I be using the smooth or the textured side? Should I be using a raft, a brim or?Just shy of coating the PEI with super glue what can I do to make this work?