Thanks for posting the file. The cylinder imports as 5.08 mm diameter, off by a factor of ten. This points to the creation/export aspect of the program. It also presents as 181 mm tall, but that's the overall height/length. This also points to the creation/export. I'm unfamiliar with Inventor and therefore cannot offer hints.

I don't think it's your slicer, as three programs I've used to check the dimensions all agree. Is a step file (.STP) an option for your export? I suspect the results could be the same. Perhaps there's a settings reference within the program to make appropriate adjustments?

On another note (G-Flat, F-Sharp, etc.), you'll be surprised at the work involved to get the tolerances you've described in your post. Layer thickness on a filament printer can get as low as 0.100 mm. My math says 1 mm = 40 thousands approximately, 1/10 mm comes to about four thousandths. That's in the Z-direction, X and Y get a lot looser, depending on the tuning of the machine. Add elephant's foot to the equation, or maybe a bit of post processing and you'll have your hands full.

Even in resin printers, with a 0.050 layer capability (default in most cases), the X/Y is dependent on tuning the exposures for a specific resin. It appears that you have sufficient motivation to pursue tuning to the point of meeting your requirements, and I applaud that attitude, if true.

I purchased a license for Simplify3D and wish I had pursued other options in my slicer choice, but it's been working for me. I'm transitioning to PrusaSlicer lately, as they've improved the interface and ease of use by a huge factor. Their instructional videos are fast paced, but quite clear and easy to understand. You aren't so deep into the muck with your existing slicer that you'd have to re-learn too much. Getting a printer profile tuned for your machine, if it's not available, would present the bigger challenge.

I'd love to have a profile in PrusaSlicer for my BCN3D Sigma R16 IDEX, especially with the multi-color support in PrusaSlicer as it is now.

Spend a couple dollars for Maker's Muse Clearance and Tolerance test model which will allow you to determine (and improve?) your printers capability, specifically in the X/Y direction.

If you are experienced with Inventor, it's a bit of a stretch to move to another creation program. I understand that the workflow for Inventor and SolidWorks is quite different from that for Onshape, Fusion360, etc. If you have a logical mind between your ears and are comfortable with a bit of coding, check out OpenSCAD. It's a text programming package that works great parametrically and is virtually made for things like your model. Plus, it's free and multi-platform