Appreciate the feedback, always good to hear perspective from others even with various point of view.

I started to look at SLA again thinking perhaps I can put it in the garage away from family. Than watching the post print process again brought me back to FDM. Wish there was an option of speed and print quality of Sla with 0.5mm layers but with the ease of an FDM after it finishes just pop it off and go. Aside from all the hazards of the resin just the cleanup and post cure process takes so much time. And with my OCD of keeping things clean and always ready for the next print I'll be spending more time on pre prep and post prep with SLA.

I spent quite a bit of time looking at YouTube videos comparing SLA and FDM prints. SLA is really what I'm looking for in terms of quality and strength but boy the post process is killing me just thinking about it.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait until maybe some hybrid option comes out with an FDM and SLA that has the best of both worlds. Surely as time goes on there's going to be further improvements you guys would both know very well having had so much experience.

I keep leaning one direction then I get feedback from someone like you guys and I go to the other direction and I'm indecisive again.