Ya I want to play with one of them orbiter extruders. But this idea involves no money. I am thinking about a way to use my spare parts. And hopefully land with a printer I can sell for some cheese.

I have 4 neopixel leds left on the string from my other printers. Not much but I already have it along with extra 1000uf capacitors and 330ohm resistors so I can make a neopixel led and just maybe attach it to the hotend or its carriage.

I even have small lengths of PTFE tube and some capricorn. If my design only sees the hotend moving up and down the X then I likely even hae the right ptfe tube for my setup. I have a genuine titan aero and some titan clones I can mock up an extruder and the TronXY hotend.

Because the BTT002 uses them damn Prusa connectors on the mainboard I already hunted down all the stepper driver cables a long time ago and they are just sitting around. And I do have 4 stepper motors just sitting around. Only 1.8 degree but they are there.

I have plenty of pulleys and spare 6mm Gates fiber reinforced GT2 belt as well as other hardware.

I have a MKS tft32 v2.0 for a screen and a 500watt 24v power supply that came with the TronXY.

While the 300x200 aluminum heatbed is old and not exactly flat anymore, I can easily get a plate of glass for next to nothing.

I can build it, put Marlin 2.0.9.1 on it, get it printing nicely, sell it for as much as I can, and then share my designs on Thingiverse.

And my idea looks like this..

And the Delta build will get all the electronics and extruders and hotend from Printalicious. Once you better explain to me this 2 part frame and 700mm build height.