I am interested in the print speeds for sure. But not like everybody else. My prime directive in this hobby is to make parts. Functional parts. And for that I care about a type of filament I am using and also it's characteristics for the best performance out of a printed part. This forces print speed down on my list of priorities.

So let me better explain my problem with high print speeds:

Printing Flow Rate

When printing, the flow rate depends on your layer height, nozzle diameter and print speed.
Flow Rate (mm^3/s) = (Extrusion Width)(mm) (Layer Height)(mm) Print Speed (mm/s) Extrusion Width is ~120% of nozzle diameter
For Example: You have a 0.5 mm nozzle mounted and you are printing at 0.25mm layer height at a print speed of 30 mm/s.
Extrusion Width = 0.6 mm = 1.2 0.5 Flow Rate = 4.5 mm^3/s = 0.6 0.25 * 30

So I'm saying with my 0.8mm vanadium nozzle and a modest 0.4mm layer height would bring me to a flowrate of 72 mm^3/s. And that is just at the slower 250mm/s. I will print with 0.5 and 0.6mm layer heights.

Fast printing movement speeds is for people who can't find an actual use for 3d printing. Or for people with too small of nozzles for their print volume that are trying to compensate with speed. Google says this about the PETG:

Most PETG, for example prints well at a recommend rate of 8 mm3/s as compared to PLA at 8-15 mm3/s. Much of the time, neither linear speeds nor volumetric throughput matter when doing small prints.