Quote Originally Posted by AutoWiz View Post
VS Code. I am trying to get through this but having many problems. But not what you might think. I am figuring out how to get this setup and debugging ok. I just keep finding more things I want to get up an running. Like for example I see Dual Z auto align. And don't you know I am configured for it without touching my printer. I have separate Z stepper motors with no belt going into separate Z stepper drivers and a BL Touch. All I have to do is get the firmware configured for it and I never have to check that again. So it's moving along but I am still struggling with the mission creep.

That will make a huge Delta. And I think that would be a better way to go than the Tevo Little Monster. You need to finish that. Reaching your own goals in a project can be very rewarding. You should make a giant delta thread and update it regularly buddy.
Z-auto align is a very nice feature. It works very well with UBL too.

Another thing in Marlin you might like is the ability to speed things up a little bit (change filament, print, etc) by setting the temp hysteresis and window.
#define TEMP_RESIDENCY_TIME 3 // (seconds) Time to wait for hotend to "settle" in M109
#define TEMP_WINDOW 5 // (°C) Temperature proximity for the "temperature reached" timer
#define TEMP_HYSTERESIS 5 // (°C) Temperature proximity considered "close enough" to the target

The above means that rather than the printer settling on 215, following a M109 S215, it will start the next command at 210. As usually the next command is a change filament, or a prime line, the temperature can handle being a bit wonky at the start. By the time the print itself begins, the temperature will be stable.