@Gambo
I’m clearly confused what Garolite is. I tried searching for “SRBF” and “synthetic resin bonded fabric” on McMaster-Carr and the items doesn’t appear to be what I’m looking for. I agree, 40 is very pricey, but I haven't developed a smell test on what the expected prices on things are.

Given what you said about LE grade, would something like this work?:
https://www.mcmaster.com/garolite/easy-to-machine-garolite-le-sheets-and-strips/

If so, and I buy a 12”x12” (or even 24”x24”) sheet, can these materials be cut to dimension (235mmx235mm) with a xacto knife/razor blade? Would cutting it affect its performance or “flatness”? Additionally, if this is the material, what thickness should I be aiming for?

I was able to reprogram the firmware to lift the upper cap of 260. I had attempted to bring it to 300, but at exactly 299, for three iteration, I got a nozzle too hot error. This led me to reprogram the firmware to only go up to 295. I’m unsure of the nozzle temp needed, as I don’t have everything I need for my first nylon attempt yet, but I’m just going off the spec page from Taulman’s which claim their 910 heat nylon should be printed at 285-300. I’m not an engineer by trade and I’m not well versed on the various components of the 3d printer, but can follow instructions very well. So while I functionally understand what thermistor and temperature sensor does, the deeper nuances are lost to me. Is it safe for me to print at 295 with the stock thermistor and temperature sensor on an Ender 3 v2? Or would I need to research upgrading them to avoid a short or burn out?

@airspaces

I’m converting a food dehydrator into a filament dryer/holding box while printing. The dehydrator is rated for 70C. My plan was to dry it for 12 hours at 65C prior to attempting my first nylon print.

I have to do some research on what vacuum bags to use during storage. It seems the ones I’ve encounter so far have complaints about punctures. I’ve also considered food saver vacuum systems, but it doesn’t appear as if the community has co-opted this the same way they had with food dehydrator.

Thank you all the feedback!