Hi, thanks for your reply.

The height is not the issue. It stops at various heights.
Also the density of the model isn't the problem. On 'standard' as well as 'hyper' the same happens.
Time is also different each time.
I tried to post photos but it wouldn't post then.
I can (and have) print anything but the tower wihout problems so far, no matter how long the print taken, or how high it goes.

I have replaced the nozzle/hot end, PTFE tube and fittings. (Dispite that the machine is brandnew)
The filament roll is running off freely on a purpose stand.

When he stops giving fillament during printing, I can see that the extruder gear is still turning. It is slipping on the filament.
If I then swap filament he loads it fine and it also comes out the nozzle. No blokkage.

My theory;
The tower has a whole lot of small struts and beams. This means that the printer does a lot of back-and-forth movenment with the fillament whilst delivering a very small needed amount.
Could it be that it eats into the fillament excessivly and then starts slipping.
I allready have placed a washer under the extruder spring to increase pressure but that doesn't make a difference.

I print via WiFi hotspot or USB stick. The problem occurs on both.
All other projects are transfered the same and do got without problems.

A new brass 40-tooth extruder gear is on it's way.
And I'm going to look for an other STL file of a Eiffeltower. Just to see what happens.
At the moment he is printing a mediumsize unicorn for my daughter on 'hyper' setting. And there is no issue at all.
It's really only on the Eiffeltower.

Martijn.