It is really turning out to be quite the mission getting these legs printed out. Aside from skipping steps with enough weight on the moving bed I have also been having these random filament jams at my expensive top end DD bondtech BMG/slice engineering Mosquito setup with the big 0.6mm nozzle. These jams are always easily cleared. I have to pull the filament out, I always cut back a length of filament and re insert and it goes without a problem. And then I had this jam and now I understand it is the dirt cheap ebay filament I am using..

I can not begin to describe my frustration with this as I am committed to using this specific filament at this point. Or start re-printing everything again. So I am applying the smart filament sensor to 'Big Red' and i needed to flash the latest firmware to my BTT tft35 v3.0. The new firmware has a cool new look to it..

The smart filament sensor should detect the jams and at least give me a chance or hope to finish this project. My gosh I have never had such a time trying to print something. Big warning to any and all reading this. The ebay ad I bought from did not specify any kind of tolerance to the filament. So not only do I not have a leg to stand on for a return but honestly I got what I deserved for not specifically looking for that tolerance and seeing what it claims. Bad Autowiz!!