Quote Originally Posted by minneapolis-matt View Post
Thanks Aardvark,For what it is worth, the Voxel would print for hours and the rafts came away easily every single time, even on large time consuming prints. I suspect the slicer did its' rafts quite differently.I hope I can open my cura profile files when i get home from work and dump the contents here. I think given my schedule this weekend that might be the only way to be sure I am answering the questions correctly.what is your extrusion ratio ? - no clue...probably never modified after downloading tenlog profilespeed of first layer - probably same as speed of the rest of the print. I remember finding an option to change the speed for the raft but not one to change the speed for particular layers of the print itself.z axis offset - no clue...probably never modified after downloading tenlog profilebed temp - I've been gradually increasing as build come loose and no build shows signs of warping or melting. I've been trying 68C lately. nothing higher yet.print temp - 200Cprint speed. - 100mm/s but I believe the raft was only 60mm/s - supposedly the printer can handle 150 mm/sRetraction settings - until yesterday I had left it at 2mm retraction and 60 rate for everything but my prints were too stringy for my tastes. I printed 4 post retraction test prints and increased these until the strings no longer concerned me. finally setting was 5mm retraction at a rate of 65I have nothing against gluestick but I got the impression here that if prints succeed due to use of a gluestick the operator is doing something wrong and the glue should not be necessary so I stopped using glue as I never needed it on the voxel and as I was worried it would mask deficiencies in my technique. my prints are failing even with the use of glue at this point however.I would love to have a PEI sheet. I just wish I had bought one with the other new items. I'm sure my timing would be poor to add another $20 3d printer related purchase. too bad they don't appear to be sold at any brick and mortar.
I just printed the model. Printed it with a brim and had no issues removing it. Those smaller pieces are going to be a challenge to print without brims/rafts/etc. If the nozzle hits them on the way past it's pretty likely they'll pop off.

Got any photos of the underside of that raft and top surface of the print from a few posts back?
While we're troubleshooting, spend a few minutes printing this and see what your results are. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1622868