Ya futuristic and state of the art. My TronXY is advanced. Or it will be. One day. One sweet day. But not today. No not tomorrow, either. Very likely not this summer. But hopefully before my children grow up and give me grand children I will have completed the assembly of my TronXY X5SA 500 Pro. Mission creep has set in on removing that top bar. I had to redesign my motor mounts for X and Y as my original design flexed under load. My new design and also my frame braces I made all are using 45 degree angles because triangles are our friends. And now that it is together the 100mm tall legs i designed earlier are just out of place. They look small, are a different color as I could not find that same color again, and they are not at 45 degree angles. So I think I need to redraw some new legs so I can have my 45 degree angle and also maybe be a little bit taller than 100mm lift. Here is how my printer sits right now..

I am also thinking about mounting the tft70 in the middle on the lower beam in between the two supports leaned back towards the glass bed. And I still have to draw up a mount for that LGX with mosquito. And I still have to draw up a bunch of other parts. I am a little ways away from being ready. But I am doing something for it everyday no matter how small so the end will come. And then we will see who is better. If I have to use photoshop we will see who is better.