right - the most important aspect of the tenlog is that it uses LINEAR RAILs. The direct dribe extruders look good too - but that's something that can easily be added to most printers.
The rails are the crucial piece.
This means the movement is totally smooth and does not require a level surface to sit on - where did that come from ?
Linear rails also allow for more precise movement and faster movement - for the record Prusa do NOT use linear rails on any of their machines.

I have a prusa mk1 clone - that Does require a flat surface. plywood anyone ? I mean flat is not the same as level.

3d printers will print at any angle and even upside down (check youtube) - so 'level' not important

Some i3's need a flat surface because the z-&x axis gantry isn't actually bolted tot eh base properly. Like my cheapo i3.
he tenlog does not look like one of those printers.

My i3 is bolted a sheet of aluminium - because I get free aluminum - but a piece of plywood, mdf or any chipboard would have done just as well.
I just like aluminium.
BUT ! that is an £80 printer and does not use aluminium extrusion bolted to a solid base.

If I currently had both deskspace and spare money and could choose between a prusa and a tenlog 600watt (300c hotend) - I'd go for the tenlog with no second thoughts.
Much larger print volume - better build components, good idex AND Linear rails !
lol
People forget that the prusas are made from a lot of 3d printed parts - cos they print their own.
It's not necessarily a bad thing - but it will never beat metal parts.

I'll have a look at ideamaker fred. Have a suspicion that it's for specific make of printer only - but could be another slicer I'm thinking of.

Abs stinks and you never need to use it - so don't :-)