Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by laoadam View Post
    Hi, I am going to buy a 3D printer, there are so many models and prices on the market, how to find a proper one please?I used in home generally.ThanksAdam
    Don't jump the gun. I am currently considering returning mine because of specific buyer's regret issues that a little more research time may have allowed to avoid.

Try to figure out how you will definitely use it and how you might like to use it.

For the record I chose a monoprice Voxel and have been very pleased with everything except for two areas . First, the hassle of predicting just how much support my prints will need to not fail and the difficulty in the removing those supports afterwards -a problem area common to all single material FDM printers. Second I am having second thoughts about the small build area having already encountered a few multi-part prints that are most conveniently printed all at once spread out across the surface of the build plate.I have enough misgivings about these two frustrations and the availability of better options to address them that I am even considering returning my printer to buy something that is a better fit even though that is an enormous pain in the arse.

I hope the responses you receive may shed light on my path forward as well.
    Last edited by minneapolis-matt; 04-28-2021 at 09:45 PM. Reason: formatting