I am honestly at a loss for how to bill to build a printer for someone else. Even in a proposal. If it were a car I would setup a bank account and have the owner put 5k or 10k in it and when the funds got low from my time and parts I would notify the owner to make another deposit. Because there is no way to accurately quote labor on a big project up front. And when asked up front "how much?" the professional response is always "It will cost time and materials". I obviously wouldn't get far with that here. And I take a lot of time and spend a lot of funds building a printer. I just don't know how to resolve that in a way that would see me spending time building printers for people. No matter how much fun I would have with it.

And about the LGX, you should go look at this: https://www.bondtech.se/product/bond...ff-print-head/ . The LGX is Bondtech's direct answer to the Hemera. Why wouldn't Bondtech make a low profile heatsink for it? They wouldn't be competitive if they didn't. That is the standard of the new generation. HOWEVER, I am with you on the volcano thing just not the volcano. I am lately all about bigger printers and printing bigger things and so my next nozzle is to be a 0.8mm and I will print at 0.4-0.6mm layer heights. I will push a lot of filament through the extruder fast and so I am thinking about a Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum hotend with vanadium 0.8mm nozzle. And that will bolt up to the LGX.

But I also have a Bondtech BMG-M extruder with a Slice Engineering Mosquito hotend and I really like the way that attaches the two. It mounts them in a way that makes nozzle changes a one handed affair. So IDK and I am still undecided about what extruder setup I will go with on my 500 PRO.