I tried to reach out to Geeetech on Facebook to inquire about purchasing the parts that secure the 3 in 1 mixing hotend to the carriage and not only did they not respond but they also deleted my post. Whatever their reason or position I spent over $40 on their product and was prepared to spend more. I was a customer and this was a bad experience for me in the name of customer service. Bad form Geeetech. And so I drew up my own mount for the mixing hotend trying to keep everything as compact as possible..

My design puts a 40mm fan on either side of the heatsink in a push pull configuration..

They will be wired together in parallel and set to come on only when the nozzle temp is above 50c..

On the front face of my mount I have 4 holes and a big flat surface to mount a layer fan, ...when I design that. I like this hotend so much better than the diamond hotend. The nozzle size is 0.4mm and unfortunately that is the only size I have been able to find for it. One of the great downfalls to the diamond hotend is the fixed nozzle that can not be removed or changed. The nozzle on this can come out but 0.4mm is the only size I have been able to find so far. But there is at least hope with this one..

I just have some light wiring to do and then some calibration stuff and I can get back to trying my hand at multi colored prints..