Just an update on what I went for in the end. I wanted a Prusa Mini but due to Brexit and import fees and tax issues due to us no longer being in the EU it is not possible to get one in the UK currently.

So I went for the Eryone ER 20. The main reason I got that was for the auto bed levelling and the easy build out of the box.

And yes it was easy to build, within 20 minutes i had it plugged in and within another 10 minutes I was printing a test cube..........
That didnt stick to the bed. Then it did but after 1/3 of the way through it didnt.

Eventually I got one to print fully and it looked rubbish before the machine clogged up.
After unblocking everything I tried another test print and it printed 1/4 of it and then got clogged up again.

After doing a bit of reading I thought to try and change the nozzle however it snapped while trying to take it off, even though I had the temperature up 220c

For something that was bought because it was meant to be easier to use for the newbie. I was more than a little disappointed. Thankfully it was bought via Amazon so it has been returned and refunded.

Now I have an ender 3 v 2 and I am LOVING it. No issues and I have already managed to start test printing the letters I bought it for. Now I am just tweaking things.

Tomorrow I will be trying a carbon fibre PLA with stronger nozzles as the letters need to be stronger.