Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
I'm sure there are people here who would love to help you make translations, or even be your beta tester.

Personally, if there was promise of a grinder/winder, I would pay big to be your tester. If only to just have the unit to use.
It should be really easy to find someone locally to test for you.
Within the next week we are meeting with a big contender in the 3D printer market who we are taking Strooder to be showcased and tested.
We are also going to be locally beta testing and potentially opening up beta to the interested world. We will certainly invite you to be one of the first if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
When you decide the milestones, take into consideration the fact that there are people, like me, who probably won't back you until the grinder and winder are guaranteed.

We've just had all too many failures on the developers part in the past to be able to trust these kinds of KickStarters...
It's one of the first things we discussed when in talks about a winder and grinder being offered as a milestone.
It has been difficult deciding what the best option is, but we feel you will be happy with the outcome which will be seen during the Kickstarer launch